Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Toe-Tapping Thursday - Kissing You Goodbye

This week's Triple T is the song Kissing You Goodbye by sister duo The Pierces. For those of you who aren't aware, I am a huge Pretty Little Liars (PLL) fan. The theme song to PLL is Secret by The Pierces, so it would make sense that as a PLL semi fanatic, that I would be a fan of this group. FYI, the album Secret is on, Thirteen Tales Of Love And Revenge, is a pretty good album, you guys should check it out.

Now, Kissing You Goodbye is not in that particular album, but the album after that, You & I, which is also a really good album. They have this folksy, psychedelic pop thing going on that I really dig. They're gorgeous, they sing heavenly, and their lyrics are just wonderful. Yet no one I talk to has ever heard of them. Talk about underrated!

And can I just say that I love all of their videos - I find them to be creative yet understated.



No comments: