Pages

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Dream Kiss

What comes before or after does not matter.

I was with my roommate and I spotted him. I didn't want to seem obvious, that I like him, so I didn't approach him. But I couldn't keep my eyes from landing on him over and over. I ignored everything my roommate was saying, I was too focused admiring him.

Our eyes met and my heart skipped a beat. My feet began to move on their own, an enormous smile coming across my face. He was sitting at a water fountain, his smile led me to believe he was as happy to me as I was to see him. I sat down next to him - too close, but we both didn't seem to mind.

I don't recall what we talked about, all I know is that all of a sudden he threw his arms around me in a hug. It was nice, I like hugging him. He didn't let go right away, instead he kept talking - in my ear. He told me he missed me, and I moved my head back so I could see him - our faces a few inches from eachother - I looked into his brown eyes and I knew he was going to kiss me. But I didn't think he liked me the way I liked him, so I thought he was going to kiss my cheek, which is why, when he slowly leaned in, I turned my head, giving him my cheek.

I'm not gonna lie, it was the sweetest kiss my cheek had ever received. He left his mouth there longer than he needed to, and for some reason, this innocent kiss made me blush, my head drooping down slightly. Maybe because I could feel something in the air between us, and it felt like desire. As he slowly pulled away from my cheek I began to turn my head, facing him once more. He stopped, our lips so close to one another that I wanted to weep. And when I looked into his eyes once more, I saw the same emotion reflected in his eyes, a split second before I felt his hand tighten on my shoulder and saw him close the distance between our mouths.

It was a soft kiss, experimental. In my mind, I couldn't believe that he was kissing me, and I think he was as surprised as I was. The kiss last 2 seconds, I felt him slowly retreating, not sure of how he ended there or how I was going to react. I could feel his restrain, passion bubbling at the surface. I wanted that passion. So as he pulled away, I lightly bit down into his lower lip, slightly pulling him back, and then I let go. That was all it took. He brought back his mouth to mines, this time pressed more firmly against me, and pulled me even closer to him.

The kiss was passionate, full of hunger and desire. Everything faded away except for this man and this kiss. Every inch of my body tingled, and I felt like I was up in the sky lounging on a big, white, fluffy cloud. When our lips parted and he looked at me with a mixture of shock, astonishment, and desire, I felt so complete. Like I finally found that small part of me that was missing.

Now THAT'S a kiss! Damn! Can't stress it enough how badly I'm crushing on this individual. And now it has me wondering if that's how he really kisses.

No comments: