Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My NaNo WIP

Just thought I'd do a little procrastination before writing this morning, so I decided to tell you a little about my WIP.

I'm a little surprised at the way it's coming out. It has more sex than I anticipated, and it's kinda sexual in general...not really what I had in mind, but that's what happened. It's also a lot darker than I meant it to be...my heroine--after being possesed by the forces of evil--just ate some hobo's heart.

Yeah I know...EEEEK, but that's what she wanted to do, so I let her. Who knows what's going to happen, I have no clue.


On another note, I'd like to take the time to bitch a lil bit...I'm sick of a certain ex-boyfriend of mine belittling my word count. No matter how much I write, he isn't satisfied. He asked me how much I had written this past weekend, and I told him, close to 5,000. And he says to me, is that all? Are you serious, really? What the hell does he want me to do, write the freaking thing in one day? Then he has the nerve to ask me, well how many weekends have you been writing this? What the hell!? I had to hang up on him because I was going to rip him a new one...who the f**k is HE? He's been doing this since NaNo started and I already freaking told him, if he thinks he could do a better job and write more words than me, and make a cohesive story with a plot, a conflict and a resolution, to go right ahead. And he says, it's not what HE wants to do...what the hell does it matter? Just because I love to write and I want to do it doesn't mean it's any easier for me. At least I'm trying to make my dreams a reality...what the hell is he doing with his life, besides clean bathrooms that is.

Yup I went there, totally bitchy of me, and I sorta apologize, but if he's gonna be mean to me and belittle my efforts, then right back at ya. I'm sick of it being ok for him to be mean, but when I give him a taste of his own medicine then I'm a bitch and it's different because I'm intentionally mean...WHATEVER...I'm sick of it. *sighs* Ok I'm done ranting...

No comments: