Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Pretty boring

So I really don't have much to write about...cept that bitch of Alyssa (my ex best friend) looked at my myspace page again today...TWICE! Which pissed me off, and I sent her an email cursing her out, because obviously someone has to put her in her place, and I guess that someone is me. She honestly thinks she has a RIGHT to go to MY page, she needs to get over herself and find a damn hobby.

Anyways...incase you've missed it...I am OBSESSED w/ Bones...duh duh duh...and I posted a whole bunch of videos on my last blog, it was late so I didn't get to post as many as I wanted to..hehe...so I'm gonna post a couple more now...haha yes that IS the only reason why I came on. :D








Last weeks' episode...the BEST part




A whole bunch of clips from this week's episode...DAMN ANGELA!

No comments: