Pages

Thursday, August 07, 2014

Toe-Tapping Thursday: Big Coat

Holy Skittles, it's Thursday! Between the new job and getting prizes out for my Book Verse event, I completely spaced out. Welp, happy Toe-Tapping Thursday, ya'll! :)

This week's Triple T is the song Big Coat by Wiretree. I actually just discovered this song yesterday. I was on my HAIM station on Pandora and they played it and I really dug it. After it was done, I went to Spotify and added it to my playlist. Been listening to it on repeat since.

I don't know Wiretree, don't know what else they sing. If I have time, I'll listen to their other songs. Big Coat is a real catchy tune for me. I like the guitar hook - it kind of reminds me of So Happy Together by The Turtles. Also, the song itself, the way the singer sings it, has a retro-y feel to it that I enjoy. I also like (I think they are) the xylophone notes; they come in unexpectedly...I dunno, the whole composition of the song was very well done and I really enjoy it.


So without further ado, here is this week's Toe-Tapping Thursday pick - enjoy!


No comments: