Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Read More, Huh?

I think the universe has added a little incentive to my resolution about reading more.

I recently re-discovered a gem of a book called Secret Santa 4U by Paisley Scott and as fate would have it, Twitter suggested I befriend her, so of course I did! Well, she posted a tweet for an Amazon Best Sellers list of 100 erotic stories that they are currently offering for free. Guess who is at number one? Paisley Scott with a book titled, Sugar Shack. So of course I had to download it, and while I was at it, I decided to check the rest of the list out. I found a few books that piqued my interest. So, I have a feeling, I'll be reviewing soon. ;)

I linked my old review of Secret Santa 4U and linked the Amazon page in case anyone wanted to peruse. :)

No comments: