Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Dear Rhiannon: Day 1

Remember when you told me I wasn't allowed to go on vacation without you? Well, ditto for you, missy! It isn't even technically day one and I already miss you. :(

Did you hear about Paul's latest rudeness? It happened while you were downstairs in the dungeon. *sighs* Remind me to tell you the next time I see you (9 days from today!!!)

I know I owe you some Sims posts, but I'm way too invested on Dragon Age and I can't stop. As it is, I will be playing after I finish this letter/blog/bletter/logger....? My dwarf sister is gonna be PISSED with me and I need to get to the part where she sees I went against her husband to see what she's going to do. I'll tell you more about that when I see you too.

Please hurry back! Or if you end up leaving Jersey early...we could hang out, maybe???

-Your Wife ( :-P )

No comments: