Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy NaNoWeen!

It's Halloween, peeps! My most favorite time of the year. Unfortunately, the day is eclipsed by the start of NaNoWrimo - which I will begin promptly at midnight. So today, instead of going all Halloweeny, I'm staying in; listening to a Halloween mix I made on Spotify and just getting some last minutes NaNo things ironed out for tonight. I also may or may not have eating $8 worth of candy...

I'm anxious to start writing. I have no idea how this story is going to go, but I want to hurry up and start writing it and see if I can figure it all out. I also have been tasked with the duty of making sure my pal Crystal-Rain Love writes her lil tushy off.

I'm ready! (I hope) Are you?

If you're doing NaNo, come find/friend me - SaturnMoonie is my moniker. :)

No comments: